25 July 2013

what about me?

basically because
i thought
i was the one
who was always
there for you
i guess
my presence
just wasn't enough
but then again
was there a need
for you to just
completely
shut me on
without telling me
where did i go wrong?
and it's been a year
and all my questions
are still left
unanswered

and it really showed
how much
or should i say
how little
i meant to you
the fact that
we were the closest
and then the farthest
made me think
that friendship
isn't supposed
to be taken seriously
i can't take me seriously
i took you
i took you for real

and all the times we
spent together were
nothing and left empty
and long forgotten and
you kept leaving me

wondering if you ever
thought about me as
much as i did about
you and if you bothered

to check on me to see
how (un)well i was
how i was coping when
i no longer spend time
with you

i don't know what else to say

sometimes even words
aren't enough
to describe the
thousands of mixed
emotions you feel
about a particular
situation and
the sillest thing is
i miss all the
wrong people
and
i never learn

5 comments:

  1. That was really beautiful :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are always room for improvements but i really liked some parts of this poem and how the ends kinda rhyme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I repost this if I credit/cite you

    ReplyDelete