21 December 2013

american horror story: murder house episode 6

So, this is my favourite scence and words cannot express how much it touches my heart.

--------------------

Tate: I like birds too.

Violet: Why do you like them?

Tate: Because they can get far away when things get too crazy I guess. 
Are you going to tell your parents? About the pills?

Violet: Nah. They think I'm depressed.

Tate: Are you?

Violet: I'm sad.

Tate: Me too.
Something has changed in you or me. You're distant, cold. I don't know what I've done but I'll leave you alone if that's what you want. Is that what you want? You know why I'll leave you alone? Because I care about your feelings more than mine.
I love you. There, I said it. Not on some chalkboard. I will not let anybody or anything hurt you. I've never felt that way about anyone.

Violet: Come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment