13 December 2013

A

abscond, v.

My head. Something I really needed help escaping from.

anticlimax, n.

The thing is, it isn't that you aren't the best thing that has happened to me because right now, you are. But there are just some days where things just doesn't seem right enough for me to find interest in nothing but you (like I always do).

You said that you cared about what people said about you and that's when I realised how different we were, two completely different worlds with unconnectable thoughts.

Why'd you care so much about what others thought about you? I thought.

You see, I would never mind anyone who did not matter to me.

And perhaps it was my fault for assumming the only important thing was that I cared and you knew it. Sadly, it wasn't. And I understood.

Maybe I am just as insignificant as the people that you care about a little bit too much, and that's how I understood my importance to you as well. Funny becuase I was hoping that I mattered a little bit more.

assumptions, n.

You told me  last night at 3a.m. that it was a very lonely night as if you were hinting that you wished i was by your side (now i'm wishing).

Countless times I have been hoping that you might think of me a little more than what we are right now, for example, the idea of you and I interests you and maybe all the love songs on your Recently Added playlist would remind you of me.

And when it was 3a.m. where you could have been sleeping or telling some other girl how you felt that night, you chose to tell me that you were lonely. And I appreciate that.

attuned, adj.

I never knew the right things to say to people, especially those I've never talked to much. And when you finally cuckled at something I said, I knew just then that I've discovered the other side of you (the silly one of course).

axiom, n.

In school, we learnt that it was best to date at seventeen and be in a relationship at twenty-one. Ridiculous as it sounds, maybe you believe in the education system and the fact that I will be seventeen in 10 months makes me so euphroic since I might be having you sooner than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment